Emer Eye Care now has an additional office location, making it more convenient for you to get the eye care you need as soon as you need it! Here’s some info on our new second location:
- It is only minutes away from our current location, and a block west of The Spot Drive-In, on 75th street and 23rd avenue.
- It has newer diagnostic technology that is used to manage and treat a variety of ocular conditions and disease, making it even more convenient for you to be provided with comprehensive medical eye care in one place!
- It was previously Dr. Robert Bower’s optometric practice, which had been established for over 30 years. He was also former President of the American Optometric Association.
- Dr. Ben Emer works primarily out of this location.
- The office administrator Lisa has over fifteen years of experience doing it all in the front office, from helping patients select and fit frames to billing, coding and insurance.
- This new location also has an entirely different frame selection!
- Visit our Vision Source webpage for more information on this location
Hours: M-Th, 9:00AM-5:00PM, every other Saturday 8:00AM-12:00PM, Friday CLOSED
Address: 2301-77th St., Kenosha, WI 53143
Book your appointment at our East office today!